Community Safety Partnership
Welcome to the Cheshire West and Chester Community Safety Partnership website. We work together to make the borough a safe place to live, work and visit. In turn we help the borough to thrive. Using the website you will be able to find out more about our work, our strategy and plans, how to use the community trigger, and access our relevant documents and resources.
- Prevent and reduce re-offending, promote and encourage change in individuals to reduce risk
- Identify, prevent and support those at risk of exploitation including children and vulnerable adults
- Increase community confidence through prevention and reduction of anti-social behaviour
- Prevent and reduce harm caused by substance misuse and understand the local drugs profile
- Intervene to prevent or reduce repeat experiences of domestic violence and abuse
- Prevent and reduce the number of killed and seriously injured people on the roads in west Cheshire
- To work in partnership to understand how violence is affecting communities and develop appropriate plans to prevent and reduce serious violence.
Reporting crime and ASB
Domestic Homicide Reviews
Public Space Protection Orders
Who we are
Our strategic aim is to reduce crime and disorder in west Cheshire.
The Crime and Disorder Act 1998 put responsibility on local authorities and police chiefs to meet often with other local public organisations. The aim is to discuss crime and disorder issues. Each year they look at concerns. They put a plan inplace to reduce crime and disorder.
Following Local Government Review in 2009 a Cheshire West and Chester Crime & Disorder Reduction Partnership (CDRP) was formed. This replaced any old arrangements. The CDRP is known as Cheshire West and Chester Community Safety Partnership.
Read more about our role on the about us page.
Click the image to view a larger map